Affects Version/s: 6.1.30 EE GA3, 6.2.0 CE B1
Environment:Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.1.x EE GIT ID: 57f0573c42122528c006a070998bba9136d43913.
Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: dc314a492b05ffebd836cb80f5f21f4f1df42eb3.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create an users say "User1".
2. Create a Site say "Test Site".
3. Assign User1 to Test Site.
4. Create a team say "Team1".
5 Assign User 1 to "Team1".
6. Click on Action button for Team1 and click on Permissions.
7. On permissions window check "Manage Announcements" permission for Site Member .
8. Create a public page to Test Site and add Announcement portlet to it.
9. Go to Role -> Site Member -> Define Permission -> add "Manage Announcements" under Site Administration and add "Add Entry" and "View" under Announcements.
10. Login with User1.
11. Go to Test Site and on announcement portlet click on Manage Entries tab and then in the Distribution Scope drop down menu select Team1.
12. Try to add an entry.
Displaying "Your request failed to complete." message.
Site member who has Add Entry permission can not add an entry with a team distribution even though the team allows site member to have announcements manage.