Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Branch Version/s:6.1.x, 6.0.x
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-39767 Kaleo's Regular Roles not inherited from User Groups LPS-13063 User group roles not inherited with Kaleo Workflow LPS-6669 Adding organization roles to usergroups LPS-32232 Announcements sent to a role that is assigned to a usergroup or an organization is not received by usergroup members LPS-38447 Kaleo notification sending ignores UserGroupGroupRoles
Steps to reproduce:
1. Set up Liferay to be able to send emails.
2. Start the Portal and deploy Kaleo Workflow 1.0.2 EE.
3. Create a User Group.
4. Assign your User Group to the default Liferay Site.
5. Assign the Site Content Reviewer Role to your User Group.
6. Create a user and assign him to your User Group.
7. Assign yourself to the User Group.
8. Set the Single Approver workflow for Web Contents.
9. Create a Web Content, submit it for review.
10. Check the My Workflow Tasks tab, and try to assign someone else.
Result: you won't see the "Assign to..." option, furthermore you didn't get an email about the Web Content submitting.
Same results on 6.1.x with latest Kaleo.