Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2, 6.1.X EE, 6.2.0 CE B1
Environment:LIFERAY VERSION: 6.1 GA 1
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows7
APPLICATION SERVER: Tomcat 7.0.x
JAVA VIRTUAL MACHINE: Java 6
DATABASE: MYSQL 5.1
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a Site and enable local staging
2. Create several Pages for this Site:
- Child of Test1: Test1.1, Test1.2, Test1.3
3. Go to the Staged Site
4. Click on "Publish to Live Now"
5. Click on "Select Pages"
6. Select Test1, but deselect its child pages
7. Click on Select
Result: In this "overview" you will see the "Include all descendent pages" option for the Test1 page. This checkbox's value is always checked and all descendent pages will be published even though "Test1" children are not selected.
It will be better if the "Include all descendent pages" checkbox's default value would be unchecked.