Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2
Steps to reproduce:
1. Add Kaleo Forms to a page
2. Click "Processes" then "Add"
3. Fill out the Name, Entry Definition, and Initial Form
4. Select a Workflow
5. Click "Add Definition"
6. Fill out the name and click "Add Draft"
7. Click "Source (Kaleo XML)" and paste in the attached XML
8. Click "Publish"
9. Assert error in GUI "Please enter valid content." but no stack trace is shown or reason why the XML failed validation.
This fix is similar to the fix in
LPS-30002 in order to throw the exception to show the user why the XML failed.