Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE B1
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE B1
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create two roles RoleA and RoleB
2. Create two users UserAB and UserB, assign roles RoleA and RoleB to the user UserAB and only role B to user UserB.
3. Create two folders FolderA and FolderB. Assign view permission on FolderA to RoleA and on FolderB to RoleB.
4. Add asset publisher to a page
5. Configure it to asset selection "manual"
6. Select the two folders and save
7. Visit the page using the created users.
Expected results: UserAB can view both folders. UserB can view only one folder.
Actual result: both users view both folders.