Affects Version/s: 6.1.30 EE GA3, 6.2.X EE
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.1.30 EE GA3 GIT ID: 29f5ce8dc49edf64c9470fa9e72ec370f27b9487.
Steps to reproduce:
- In Control Panel > Web Content, Add a Structure with a Text field 'Title' and a Text Box field 'Body'
- Add a Template, selecting the Structure
- Click Launch Editor and replace the contents with the following:
- Update > Save > Add a WC of that created Structure type, putting something in each field.
- Add a Web Content Display portlet to a page
- Select the WC
User will be able to see the Web Content made with a Template written in XSL script.
User is not able to see the Web Content--it's just a blank area where the WC would go (no console errors display, though). But if the user changes the script to the following it will display fine.