When importing a lar, the metadata set information is lost within a document.
Steps to reproduce:
- Add Documents and Media portlet
- Click Manage > Metadata Set > Add
- Enter 'music' into the Name field
- Drag and Drop the 'Text' metadata field to the faintly-checkered area (active metadata field list)
- Select Text and double click 'Field Label' in the left pane, under Settings
- Enter 'Album'
- Click Save
- Create new Document Type with Metadata set: Song Information
- Add Document with new Document Type
- Export Document Media Portlet into lar file
- Clean your environment
- Start Portal
- Import Document Media Portlet lar
- Click into Document
Metadata set: Song Information should be present within the document.
There is no metadata set information within the saved document.
On trunk it is fixed by