Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2, 6.2.0 CE B1
1. Add an Asset Publisher to a page (page1).
2. Configure the Asset Publisher:
a) Asset selection > Web Content
b) enable Print
c) enable Set as the Default Asset Publisher for This Page
3. From Admin Site Content
- Add a WC Structure (str1) with a single text field, called field.
- Add a velocity template (tpl1) with the next content:
4. Add a str1 Web Content:
- title: wc1
- field: sample
- Set page1 as Display Page.
5. Go to page1: Asset Publisher displays wc1 as follows:
value of viewMode: view
6. Click in Read more link: Asset Publisher displays wc1 with a print icon.
7. Click in Print icon of wc1.
Result: A new window is oppened to print the wc1, but the content is rendered in view mode (just with value of viewMode: view)
Expected: A new window is oppened to print the wc1 (just with value of viewMode: print)
Note: If you add a Web Content display to the page1 and configure it to display wc1 and enable print, printing the wc1 you also get the expected behaviour:
value of viewMode: print