PASSED Manual Testing using the following steps:
- Add a Web Content Display portlet and Portal Directory portlet to a page
- Assert that the page is a width less than 980 pixels
- Assert that the Users, Organizations and User Groups tabs display in the Portal Directory portlet
- Click Add in the WCD portlet
- Assert that the Content, Abstract, Categorization, etc. links display on the page.
Tomcat 7.0.40 + MySQL 5. Portal master GIT ID: 4b3e090a0177a8d69f357db45d5a2f61522c4169.
iPad, iPod touch, Nexus 7, Nexus 4, and through resizing browser window on Firefox 22.
The nav list that appears when adding Web Content moves from the side of the page to the top. The options will stack on a smaller page. The tabs of the Portal Directory portlet will also stack on smaller page. See the attached .GIF for a visual description.