Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2
Component/s: Portal Configuration
Environment:Vanilla tomcat bundle Liferay 6.1.20 EE GA2 with:
[*I] security-hotfix-3-6120 :: Installed; Will be installed.
[*I] core-5-6120 :: Installed; Will be installed.
Added to Fix Pack:Added
1. Login as admin user
2. Go to Users and Organizations
3. Select Add->Regular Organization named 'Test Organization', click save.
4. Select 'Organization Site', tick 'Create Site' checkbox, hit 'Save' button.
5. Navigate to Liferay -> Roles
6. Add a new 'Site Role' called 'Test site role'
7. Navigate to 'Test organization' scope -> Select 'Site Memberships'
8. Click 'Add Site Roles to', select Users
You will notice that 'Step 1 of 2. Choose a role.' shows up and two roles displayed bellow this message: 'Organization Administrator' and 'Organization Owner'
However the roles are not 'Site roles' and the 'Test site role' is not displayed.
Expected scenario is that only site roles are displayed.