Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2
Branch Version/s:6.1.x, 6.0.x
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-17188 Kaleo Workflow- onEntry notification does not send notification for Organization Roles LPS-42318 Feature to have option of whether to send a notification for Kaleo Workflow items LPS-28470 Kaleo-web sends email even if the user is deactivated LPS-53167 Ability to send specific changes in web content in email notifications LPS-51473 Notifications portlet sends notifications even if the content hasn't been approved yet
Kaleo notifications are not sent to user group members who inherit reviewer role only from the group.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Set up Liferay to be able to send emails.
2. Start the Portal and deploy Kaleo Workflow portlet.
3. Create a User Group.
4. Assign your User Group to the default Liferay Site.
5. Assign the Site Content Reviewer Role to your User Group.
6. Create a user and assign him to your User Group.
7. Assign yourself to the User Group.
8. Set the Single Approver workflow for Web Contents.
9. Create a Web Content, submit it for review.
Result: You will get an email about the Web Content submitting, but the additional user won't.
To solve this issue, BaseNotificationSender class needs a patch that fixes addRoleRecipientAddresses to include UserGroupGroupRoles when checking entities with reviewer roles.