Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2
Branch Version/s:6.1.x, 6.0.x
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-17188 Kaleo Workflow- onEntry notification does not send notification for Organization Roles LPS-42318 Feature to have option of whether to send a notification for Kaleo Workflow items LPS-28470 Kaleo-web sends email even if the user is deactivated LPS-53167 Ability to send specific changes in web content in email notifications LPS-39767 Kaleo's Regular Roles not inherited from User Groups
Kaleo notifications are not sent to user group members who inherit reviewer role only from the group.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Set up Liferay to be able to send emails.
2. Start the Portal and deploy Kaleo Workflow portlet.
3. Create a User Group.
4. Assign your User Group to the default Liferay Site.
5. Assign the Site Content Reviewer Role to your User Group.
6. Create a user and assign him to your User Group.
7. Assign yourself to the User Group.
8. Set the Single Approver workflow for Web Contents.
9. Create a Web Content, submit it for review.
Result: You will get an email about the Web Content submitting, but the additional user won't.
To solve this issue, BaseNotificationSender class needs a patch that fixes addRoleRecipientAddresses to include UserGroupGroupRoles when checking entities with reviewer roles.