Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2
Kaleo notifications are not sent to user group members who inherit reviewer role only from the group.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Set up Liferay to be able to send emails.
2. Start the Portal and deploy Kaleo Workflow portlet.
3. Create a User Group.
4. Assign your User Group to the default Liferay Site.
5. Assign the Site Content Reviewer Role to your User Group.
6. Create a user and assign him to your User Group.
7. Assign yourself to the User Group.
8. Set the Single Approver workflow for Web Contents.
9. Create a Web Content, submit it for review.
Result: You will get an email about the Web Content submitting, but the additional user won't.
To solve this issue, BaseNotificationSender class needs a patch that fixes addRoleRecipientAddresses to include UserGroupGroupRoles when checking entities with reviewer roles.