6.1.X EE, 6.2.0 CE B1
Reproduced in Branch and Master
Steps to reproduce:
0. Add the property layout.sitemapable[link_to_layout]=true in your portal-ext.properties file.
1. Start 6.0 SP1
2. Add Page A
3. Add Sub-page A1 as "portlet"
4. Add Page B
5. Add Sub-page B1 as "link to page"
6. Add Sub-page B1a
7. Add Page C and click "hidden"
8. Add Sub-page C1
9. Be sure under Robots that Include is set to Yes.
On 6.0 SP1
10. Go to Control Panel -> Pages -> Settings -> Sitemap -> preview.
11. Go to Site Administration -> Configuration -> Site Settings -> Sitemap -> preview under Public Pages.
Page A <----- Shows in XML
Sub-page A1 <----- Shows in XML
Page B <----- Shows in XML
Sub-page B1 <----- Points to Page B - Shows in XML
Sub-page B1a <----- Shows in XML
Page C <----- Hidden - Does NOT Show in XML
Sub-page C1 <----- Does NOT Show in XML
- is related to
LPS-38552 Can't see page on Link to Page