Steps to reproduce:
- Start Liferay on a minimal database
- Click Admin > Configuration
- Assert that the scope is on the Liferay site
- In the Site Settings portlet click Staging
- Activate for Local Live, enable Page Versioning for public pages and save
- Navigate back to the Liferay site
- Click Staging in the staging bar
The page will load and give options for editing the page through staging
The page is not found, and the staging options disappear. Attached is a screenshot. No exceptions are thrown.
Note: This does not occur when creating a new site and activating staging, or when Page Versioning is not enabled.