Resolution: Future Release
Affects Version/s: 6.1.X EE, 6.2.0 CE B2
Fix Version/s: 6.1.X EE
Environment:LIFERAY VERSION: 6.1 GA1
OPERATING SYSTEM: Red Hat Enterprise 5
APPLICATION SERVER: Tomcat 7.0
JAVA VIRTUAL MACHINE: Java 6
DATABASE: MySQL 5.5
Description of Issue
When sorting searched documents by the Sort By options in the Header or by changing the ordering of documents in the 'List View' the page refreshes and the searched documents no longer appear, but rather every document appears in Icon View.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Upload multiple documents to Document Library
2) Search for Documents in the Document Library. Make sure the results of that search show some documents, but not all the documents in the library.
3) Select 'Sort By'> Create Date
Result: The page refreshes with all Documents listed
4) Search for the same documents again
5) Select to view those documents in the 'List View'
6) In the list view, select to order documents by 'Size'
Result: The page refreshes with all the Documents listed in Icon View
Tested in Branch and Trunk
Reproduced in Branch and Trunk