Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2, 6.1.X EE
LIFERAY VERSION: 6.1 GA2
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7
APPLICATION SERVER: Tomcat 7.0
JAVA VIRTUAL MACHINE: Java 6
DATABASE: SQL Server 2008 R2
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-49363 Link to Liferay document(relative url) is not working after importing to Outlook calendar LPS-3399 Calendar portlet does not cleanup temp files after export/import of events LPS-8847 Lose comment of event after export / import. LPS-14773 Calendar export events to meetups portlet LPS-39802 Calendar exports all events, regardless of the status in which they are. For example: Calendar exports events with status "IN_TRASH", when should export only events with status "MAYBE", "APPROVED" and "PENDING".
After exporting the calendar event, the link’s text and URL are separated with the patch liferay-hotfix-931-6120.zip installed.
1. Add an event and add word “testurl” in the description field.
2. Select “testurl” and click “Link”.
3. Keep URL as Link Type and input “www.google.com” in the URL text box.
4. Save and Export this event.
5. Open this .ics file with Outlook. It has the following content.