Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2, 6.2.0 CE B2
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC2
Component/s: Content Display Widgets > Asset Publisher widget
Environment:Tomcat 7 + PostgreSQL 9.1. Portal 6.1.x EE GIT ID: 80defd8dd0d2ca100d7499337de3efb97f12e482.
Tomcat 7 + PostgreSQL 9.1. Portal 6.2.x CE GIT ID: 435f1365a1401ee15cc9c567ef4d79bc417ae04d.
1) Create a site template t1 with two pages p1, p2.
2) Add a Blog portlet to p1 and an Asset Publisher to p2.
3) Configure Asset Publisher: underneath Asset Link Behaviour choose View in Context and click Save.
4) Create a user group g1 and setup its public site according to t1.
5) Create a user u1 and assign it to g1. (You can use the built-in admin user as well).
6) Login with u1 and navigate to its public site: http://localhost:8080/web/u1/home.
7) On p1 create a blog entry b1.
8) Navigate to p2 and within the Asset Publisher click on View in Context.
Now you got redirected to the home page of the user and blog entry b1 is displayed there; so far so good.
9) Remove the Blog portlet from the home page of u1.
10) Repeat step #8
Actual: blog entry b1 will be rendered inside the Asset Publisher on p2.
Expected: blog entry b1 should have been rendered inside the Blog portlet on p1.