Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE B2
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.40 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: feeaf8d96240037b837982444756592c0b2b187c.
Plugins 6.2.x GIT ID: 33a38f40eee16133eb026726c988fe02cd2dc887.
On a site with Local Live Staging enabled, when you add a Custom Resource in Staging mode and add the Custom Resource Calendar (in Other Calendars), the Custom Resource Calendar will also show up in Live
- Add a Site and enable Local Live Staging
- Navigate to Staging and add a Custom Resource
- Search for the Custom Resource Calendar in 'Other Calendars' and add the Calendar
- Navigate to Live mode and note the Custom Resource Calendar is displayed under Other Calendar
- Click on the Resources tab, assert the Resource added at Step 2 is not there
The Custom Resource Calendar should not show in Live because the Custom Resource has not been published to Live.
The Custom Resource Calendar shows in Live even though the Custom Resource has not been published to Live.