Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE B2
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC5
Environment:Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: 0d8cf347c30c2e4603fd794cd2c95465a806380b.
Steps to reproduce:
- In Site Pages, add a couple pages to the Liferay site
- For each page, provide a couple page translations
- Reload the page, or click away from Site Pages then back into it
- Click a page > click into the page name field > the localization flags light up (see LitUpFlags screenshot)
- Click another page > click into its page name field
The localization flags will also light up, and the user will have access to checking the provided translations.
The flags don't light up, and the user can't check or modify page translations until after refresh. Only the first page name field accessed will give the user access to page name locale (see UnlitFlags screenshot).