Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2, 6.2.0 CE B3
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC2
Environment:LIFERAY VERSION: 6.1 GA2
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows XP
APPLICATION SERVER: Tomcat 7.0
JAVA VIRTUAL MACHINE: Java 6
DATABASE: SQL Server 2008 R2
When editing or Adding a new detail template to dynamic data list, increasing the number of field icons to about 24 or more causes the "Save" button to not work. The reason is that the "Save" button becomes overridden by the field icon.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Goto Control Panel -> Dynamic Data List -> Manage Data Definitions
2. Select Actions for a Data Definition such as "To Do"-> Manage Templates ->Add Detail Template
3. Notice the "Paragraph" icon under the Fields section.
4. Add it under the "Comments" by dragging it over.
5. Duplicate the paragraph by clicking the "Duplicate" icon next to the Gear icon. Click about 24 times.
6. Click Save.
7. Go back to the Detail Template just created by selecting "Actions" and then "Edit."
8. Notice that the "Paragraph" icon overflows the interface so that you are unable to click "Save."
*The issue will only occur if the Field icon is un-nested.