Steps to reproduce:
1. Click Admin > Site Administration > Content > Web Content
2. Add 6 "Basic Web Content" articles
3. Edit one of the Articles > Click "Related Assets" > Select > Web Content.
4. Change pagination so that only 5 articles display.
5. Attempt to relate the article to another one.
6. Assert that the article fails to relate.
Article correctly relates to other articles when pagination is changed.
Article does not correctly relate to other articles when pagination is changed.
NOTE: Assets can be related correctly as long as pagination is left unchanged. The following workaround was found after the articles fail to relate:
1. Cancel editing the Web Content article.
2. Edit article and navigate again to Related Assets > Select > Web Content
3. Without changing pagination, relate the articles.
4. Assert article properly relates.