Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a site named "Test Site"
2. Create a new page on the "Liferay" site and add the "Asset Publisher"
3. In the Asset Publisher configuration menu, under scope, click(+)Select and add "Global" and "Test Site"
4. Assert "You have successfully updated the setup." displays.
5. Assert in the Asset Publisher configuration menu under "Scope" that "Current Site (Liferay)" displays, but that "Test Site" and "Global" do not.
6. Assert in the Asset Publisher portlet itself that "Liferay", "Test Site", and "Global" 'Add' menus all display.
The Asset Publisher configuration menu "Scope" data should update and match what is seen in the Asset Publisher portlet itself.
The Asset Publisher Configuration window does not update based on changes, even as the portlet itself changes.
NOTE: In the configuration menu, pressing the red "X" to the right of the "Liferay" has the same effect as using the (+)Select button: It properly changes what is seen in the Asset Publisher itself, but it does not change what is displayed in the configuration menu.