Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2, 6.1.X EE
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Control Panel
- Click on Web Content
- Create a Structure and a Template for it (eg. testStructure testTemplate)
- Add a web content with the new structure
- Publish the web content article
- Click on the wrench icon at the top and click Import/Export
- Under Range, choose 'All', and then Export the LAR
- On the left hand side of the control panel under 'Portal', click 'Sites'
- Click Add > Blank site
- Enter in a name and click save
- Make sure you are in the site's control panel and click web content on the left side again
- Click the wrench icon and then click import/export
- Click on the import tab
- Choose the exported file and choose 'Copy as New' for the data strategy
- Click import
Result: Web content skipped during import because structure is missing. But the structure (and the template) is imported correctly.
Issue can't be reproduced on trunk, because of some major refactor.