Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2, 6.2.0 CE RC6
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. Portal master GIT ID: 8b3eaaa1e38715242b55a2e32a74c3062d5627f5.
Reproduced in Branch and Master
Steps to reproduce:
Steps to reproduce
1. Go to control panel
2. Go to Web Content
3. Click add
4. Use 'test' as title and in the content put 'test' as well
5. Click categorization on the right side
6. Click suggestions
7. Type 'test hello world'
8. Nothing will show up
I also tried typing in the tags box and then clicking suggestions. Nothing shows up in the suggestions box. All that it tells me is that there are no tags found.
This also happens in Social Office when I try to add a tag on my user profile page. Steps to reproduce is
1. Set up Social Office
2. Go to dashboard for the user
3. Click on the user's name to get to the user's profile (friendly url should be something like http://localhost:8080/web/
4. Under "To complete your profile, please add", click on Tags
5. Click suggestions
6. Type 'test hello world'
7. Nothing will show up
8. Close suggestions box
9. Type in the Tags input field and then click suggestions
10. Nothing will show up there