Steps to validate
- Setup a staging site connected to a remote live site
- In the staging site:
- Verify that Web Content is checked as Staged Content in Site Administration > Site Settings > Staging
- Go to Site Administration > Web Content. In the toolbar, select Manage and click Structures. Add a new Structure.
- Go to Site Pages and click Publish to Remote Live. Leave all options unchanged and click Publish. Verify that the process has finished properly.
- In the remote live site:
- Go to Site Administration > Web Content. In the toolbar, select Manage and click Structures.
- The Add Button is displayed in the toolbar
- For every item the actions button contains the edit, permissions, copy and delete actions
- The Add Button is not displayed in the toolbar
- The actions button only contains the delete action
REMARK: Notice that the Global Site has its own staging. If staging is not enabled in Global Site, global DDMStructures or Templates can still be edited in Live.