- Add blank site
title: Site Name
- Add two pages, 'Blogs Test Page' & 'User Statistics Test Page,' to Site Name
- Navigate to Site Name > Blogs Test Page > add Blogs portlet
- Navigate to User Statistics Test Page > add User Statistics portlet
- Configure User Statistics:
- Uncheck 'Show Header Text' and 'Show Totals'
- Create counters for the following:
- User Subscriptions
- Votes by User
- User's Blog Entry Updates
- User's Blog Entries
- User's Comments
- Navigate to Blogs portlet > Add 'Blogs Entry1' and 'Blogs Entry2'
- Create User1 and add 'Site Name' to its sites
- Sign in as User1
- Subscribe to Blogs Entry2 comments > View User Statistics
- Comment on Blogs Entry2 > View User Statistics
- Update Blogs Entry2 (either with CKEditor, or Edit link above article content) > View User Statistics
- Navigate to Blogs portlet > Add ‘Blogs Entry3’ > View User Statistics
- Vote on comment made previously on Blogs Entry2 > View User Statistics
When viewing User Statistics portlet after activity in the Blogs portlet user will see updated statistics regarding that activity.
User Statistics portlet displays the text: "There are no active users for this period."
No errors thrown in console.