Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE B2
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE B2
Environment:Portal 6.2.0 CE B2 bundled with Tomcat 7.0.40, Linux Mint 15 3.8.0-23-generic
I created a new site, created a new user and set him as a member of the created site.
Next I opened different browser and login as the new user, followed the basic steps and after that the message "You do not have permission to view this page" shows.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Setup clean Liferay Portal with default settings.
2) Create a new blank site and add one public page (e.g. 'welcome') to this site. Verify that site is accessible.
3) Create a new user, set him basic password and add him to the created site.
4) Logout or start different browser.
5) Navigate to the newly created site ('localhost:8080/web/SITE_NAME') and login as the new user.
6) Accept license, set the password and answer for password reminder. After that you should be redirected to the site.
Expected result: 'welcome' page shows correctly
Actual result: Message about wrong permissions "You do not have permission to view this page" shows.
After refresh or click on some link the error message dissappears.
There is no error in the console.
I made a screencast to show how I am reproducing this issue: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY5gORGfBA0