Type: Regression Bug
Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC1, 6.2.0 CE RC2
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC6
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.40 + MySQL5.5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: a609c3f6b424977b01502e67bd91454673a873c4.
Trying to stage any portlet on a page with a custom title fails. The custom title does not appear and the default portlet title displays.
Steps to reproduce:
- Enable Local Staging with Public Page versioning enabled
- Add a Test Page
- Add the Hello World (Blogs, Asset Publisher, etc.) Portlet
- Click Options > Look And Feel
- Click the check box for Custom Title
- Enter a new title
- Click Staging drop down
- Click Mark as Ready for Publication
- Publish to live now
- Go to Live
The Hello World portlet in Live should have the custom title.
The Hello World portlet in Live doesn't have the custom title.