Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC1, 6.2.0 CE RC2
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC6
Environment:Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: ef53f75433a9511e44b60731c9458164a209ed1f
Plugins 6.2.x GIT ID: 057947d31d9791ca9a4c42133d98ff145eeefd5b
RSS doesn't show all the info for calendar
- Add Calendar portlet
- Add Page
- Click Page
- Add Calendar to page
- Add Rss to page
- Add 3-5 events for today and in the future
- With location
- Expand Calendars left navigatin
- Click actions near Test Test > Rss
- Copy URL
- Click in RSS Options > Configration
- In last feed paste URL in URL field
- Save refresh browser.
The RSS should display the title and location of the event.
No event title or location text are displayed. Because there are no event titles the expand button are next to on another instead of below one another.