Type: Regression Bug
Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC1, 6.2.0 CE RC2
Fix Version/s: 7.0.0 Beta 3
Component/s: Application Security > LDAP
Environment:Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x CE GIT ID: 9329749835f03e59b1f7a1fa5ca82400fee0d2ca.
Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal ee-6.2.x EE GIT ID: d87327eedfbca274864c667628c9f434fe92a11c.
Steps to reproduce:
- Set up Microsoft Active Sever LDAP
- Configure lifery portal to use LDAP with the following:
- Create one user group in the baseDn
- Create one user group not in the baseDn but in the same tier as the users
- Add user to both user groups
- Restart the server
When the property is set to true, all groups that are associated with the imported users will be imported. When the property is set to false, then only the groups in the base DN will be imported. So the expected and actual results are reversed.