Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC2
Fix Version/s: 7.0.0 M1
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-4318 Calendar Repeating Yearly Day Event Does Not Work LPS-49650 Start date of event does not change after updating repeating weekly event LPS-51127 First day of the week for repeated Calendar events does not match the one chosen from the Calendar configuration LPS-30835 Enterprise Calendar - When creating a Repeating Event, the summary does not display an end date (if selected) LPS-52000 Daily repeated event doesn't show up on every days of month view
Editing repeated events does lose track of the exception days.
1. Create an event at the first day of the week which repeats for five dayhs
2. Drag the third day instance to a bit earlier time
3. Click on "Only this instance"
4. Drag the first instance of the repeating events to a bit later time.
5. Choose "All events in the series"
- At step 4, the earlier instance will stay unaffected
- At step 4, the four remaining instances will move to the new time
- At step 4, both the earlier instance stays unaffected the four remaining instances move to the new time. However, a new instance appears between the second and the third ones.