Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC2
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC3
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-47305 iCal importing should not invite users for imported events LPS-6112 Import ical feed to local calendar LPS-56276 Direct synchronize calendar events with Google, iCal and Office LPS-49512 LDAP Import imports user even if it is disabled LPS-36727 Buttons in Jasper Reports do not work when adding a report definition
Importing does not work: iCal file is reported empty even when it is not
1. Get a valid iCal file (from iCal, Google Calendar or even from Liferay new calendar itself) with some events
2. Go in "Calendars > Manage calendars"
3. Click on the actions of one of the calendars.
4. Go in "Import"
5. Import the file
- The events are imported in the calendar
- No event is imported
- A error message about an empty file is displayed.