If a user accesses an event through a direct link (e.g. by clicking on the link sent on the invitation email) there will be no way to go to the calendar itself.
1. Create an event
2. Access a URL to an event. There goes two ways to do it:
- invite a user with a valid email to the event and copy the link sent by email
- There is a friendly URL which gives access to the event itself. Its format is "/calendar/event/
". One example is http://localhost:8080/web/guest/home/-/calendar/event/10606 Just replace the id at the end of it by the id of the created event
- There will be some link to go to the main view of the calendar
- There is no such link. The user has no clear way to access the calendar