Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC2
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC2
Environment:Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal ee-6.2.x EE GIT ID: c8741816db0bcd15fd801af890fbeaef48820498.
Plugins ee-6.2.x EE GIT ID: 65d1e08761de70f926edf703330b82a9ed6e93bd.
Able to see other users when new filters are applied
- Edit the portlet.properties file of the chat portlet, located under WEB-INF/classes
- Log in as a portal admin.
- Add two sites: "Development" and "Management".
- Add three users: A, B and C. Make them all members of the default site "Liferay.com".
- Make User A, member of "Development" and B and C members of "Management".
- Deploy the chat portlet.
- Login as A, B and C in different browsers and check the buddy list in the chat portlet:
- A cannot see B and C
- B and C cannot see A
- B and C can see each other
- All users can see each other