Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC2
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC2
Environment:Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal ee-6.2.x EE GIT ID: c8741816db0bcd15fd801af890fbeaef48820498.
Plugins ee-6.2.x EE GIT ID: 65d1e08761de70f926edf703330b82a9ed6e93bd.
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-52527 Filtering by category permissions at Asset Publisher should be optional LPS-6149 SSO filters are not being applied when an i18n URL is used LPS-35893 Users with the permission "manage subsites" won't be able to see other subsites LPS-51699 Apply new look and feel to the cover image LPS-51718 As a portal user, I should be able to see the events of another user in her user page when the calendar is added to the page
Able to see other users when new filters are applied
- Edit the portlet.properties file of the chat portlet, located under WEB-INF/classes
- Log in as a portal admin.
- Add two sites: "Development" and "Management".
- Add three users: A, B and C. Make them all members of the default site "Liferay.com".
- Make User A, member of "Development" and B and C members of "Management".
- Deploy the chat portlet.
- Login as A, B and C in different browsers and check the buddy list in the chat portlet:
- A cannot see B and C
- B and C cannot see A
- B and C can see each other
- All users can see each other