Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2, 6.1.30 EE GA3, --Sprint 11/12
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start a clean Liferay bundle
2. Deploy Kaleo Web
3. Go to Control Panel -> Documents and Media
4. Add a new Folder
5. Edit your Folder and set "Define specific document type restrictions and workflow for this folder." to Single Approver workflow
Optional: Check the WORKFLOWDEFINITIONLINK table in the database, and confirm that a new entry was created
6. Edit your Folder again, and this time set it back to "Use document type restrictions and workflow of the parent folder."
Optional: Check the WORKFLOWDEFINITIONLINK table in the database, and confirm that the created entry is still there
7. Attempt to deactivate Single Approver workflow
Result: You will get an error message: "You cannot deactivate or delete this definition. There are process instances that reference this definition."
Workaround: Set the Folder to "No workflow" before setting it to use the parent folder's restrictions