This issue is not browser specific. I've tested in Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome.
Steps to reproduce:
- Click the "Add" symbol (plus sign)
- Click "Page"
- Click the [x] to close the side panel
- Click the "Add" symbol (plus sign) again
- Enter a name for the page
- Click "Add Page"
- The page will show up in the navigation bar, but if the user clicks on the page, nothing will happen.
- Refresh the page. The added page will no longer be there.
The user should be able to add a page without incident after opening and closing and opening the add page panel.
If the user opens, closes, and reopens the add page panel, the user will have to refresh the entire page before being able to add a page again.