Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC1, 6.2.0 CE RC2
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC2
Component/s: WCM Staging
Environment:Tomcat 7. + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: 1223d786a90aaf3eb51b2a0d4f4733abbe9ffdd7
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-49130 Metadata for custom document type is duplicated when exporting/importing from a lar LPS-45507 Corrupted files after import of LAR LPS-28518 JBoss - Cannot Import Documents and Media LAR LPS-52929 Document content lost after importing LAR LPS-32979 Error occurred when importing Document and Media portlet
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create custom fields for Documents and Media Folder and Documents and Media Document. (Control Panel > Custom Fields)
2. On a new page, add a Documents and Media portlet and create documents and folders with the custom fields.
3. Export the site .lar file.
4. Shut down app server, clear database and home, and restart app server.
5. Import the .lar file.
6. Assert that the custom fields were not imported by editing the created documents and folders.
Custom fields display when a .lar file is imported
Custom fields do not display when the .lar file is imported.