When a user attempts to uncheck a sub-checkbox it automatically unchecks the checkbox above it. This also happens with content. A .gif is attached for detail.
Steps to reproduce:
- Enable local live staging
- Add a Blogs portlet and Blogs Entry
- Click Staging Publish to Live
- Click Choose Applications
- Click the Change button under Blogs
- Uncheck Setup and click OK
The Blogs application checkbox should still be checked, because the user wants to publish the portlet, but without setup.
The Blogs application checkbox is not checked, meaning the Blogs portlet will not be staged.