6.1.20 EE GA2
Reproduced in Branch & Master
Steps to reproduce:
- Add Shopping portlet to a page.
- Click Add Item and fill in the details
- Clear out Min Qty field and input Max Qty field.
- Click the Item and then Add to Shopping Cart.
- Set the Quantity field to a negative number (-1) or non-integer number ("c")
- Click Update Cart.
EXPECTED: displayed error that the quantity is not a number.
ACTUAL: the cart removes the item in question. This is problematic if a user has multiple items in their cart because they have no way to know it failed, which item disappeared, or how to add it again.
- Do same as above except this time put 1 as Min Qty and Max Qty of 20.
- Add item to cart
- There is now a drop down from 0-10.
You cannot add more than 10 items.
If you go back and try to additional items, the cart goes back to 0.
LPE-11312 Shopping portlet cart allows invalid quantities