Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC1, 6.2.0 CE RC2
Component/s: Knowledge Base
Environment:Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5.5. Portal ee-6.2.x EE GIT ID: 03b8c10e438ce0f610a8ade7c43570b8bd6744d9.
Plugins ee-6.2.x EE GIT ID: 51417e12c57574d7ef5b8334bce86c5d7f1f9221.
Steps to Reproduce:
- User is logged in as Admin
- User obtains the knowledge-base-portlet.war
- Add portlet-ext.properties in the \..\knowledge-base-portlet\WEB-INF\classes\ directory
- Add the following properties and Save
admin.kb.article.sections=Application Server,Authentication,Content Management,Database,Development,Plugins,Portlets,
Security,Server Configuration,User Interface
- Deploy the Knowledge Base plugin
- Assert Knoweldge Base plugins deploy in the console
- Navigate to Liferay
- Add a Page
Name: KB Test Page
- Navigate to KB Test Page
- Add Knowledge Base (Display) and Knowledge Base Section portlets
- Navigate to Knowldge Base (Display) Portlet
- Click Add Article
Title: Test Article
Sections: Application Server
- Click Publish
- Navigate to Knowledge Base Section portlet
- Click Gear Icon > Configuration
- Select Application Server from Sections drop down
- Click Save
- Close Configuration Window
Test Article will display in Knowledge Base Section portlet.
Test Article displays in the Knowledge Base Section portlet below the message: “No articles were found.” See attached image. Because Test Article was found, the “No article were found” message should not display.