If a user clicks on the wrench icon in Users and Organizations tab, the wrench icon is unresponsive. This does not happen on the User Group or Roles tabs.
1. Click Admin > Control Panel > Users
2. Click Add > Regular Organizations
a. Name: Test Organization. Click Save
b. Address: 123 Main Street, Anytown, California, USA
c. Phone number: 1-800-555-1234
d. Click Save.
3. Click the wrench icon.
At this point, the wrench icon is unresponsive or it will work but after clearing the environment, it will stop working. If it is working, continue.
4. Export the LAR.
5. Shut down the app server and clear the environment.
6. Restart Liferay.
7. Click Admin > Control Panel > Users.
8. Click the wrench icon. It will be unresponsive.
User is able to click the wrench icon > Export/Import.
The wrench icon is unresponsive.