Steps to take:
1. Save the attached file to tomcat/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/classes/resource-actions/documentlibrary-ext.xml
2. Find 2 documents - A.doc and B.doc
3. Create a new private site called "Test Site".
4. Create a private page called home
5. Add the "Documents and Media" portlet to the home page
6. Add > Basic Document
7. Select A.doc
8. Permissions will default to: Site Members
9. Expand "More Options" and note that no permissions are enabled for Guests
10. Click Publish
11. View permissions for A.doc and confirm that no permissions are enabled for Guests
12. Mount the WebDAV drive, e.g. http://localhost:8080/api/secure/webdav/
13. Navigate to the test-site/document_library folder using WebDAV
14. Copy and paste the B.doc into the WebDAV folder
15. Return to the browser
16. View the permissions for B.doc
17. Note that Guest user has "Add Discussion" and "View" permission when it shouldn't.
The documents uploaded via WebDAV should comply with the permission definition.
The document uploaded via WebDAV does not comply with the permission rules. Both View and Add Discussion option is checked by default.