Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2, 6.1.30 EE GA3
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: ~ [Archived] Sites Management
Steps to reproduce
- Go to control panel - Liferay - Site settings
- Select Site URL on Basic Information panel on the right.
- Set virtual hosts using "foo" for public, "bar" for private pages then save.
- Select Robots from the right panel: public and private pages sections are okay.
- Go back and select to Site URL again.
- Change "foo" and "bar" in virtual host section to "testpublic" and "testprivate" and save.
- Go back and select the Robots section
Result: the sitemap is still referring the old "bar" value, instead of the "testprivate" site.