Affects Version/s: 6.0.X EE
Fix Version/s: 6.0.X EE
Steps to reproduce-
- Create a Regular Role (RR) with permission User Groups Access in Control Panel
- Create an user1, and add the role.
- Create an user2, and user3
- Create an organization Org, and add user1 and user2 to the Org
- Create an User Group: UG , and add user2 and user3 to the UG
- As user1, go to Control Panel > User Groups
Result: User can view UG and a link over the UG and the action "View members". After view members he can view the user2 in the list ( user2 belongs to the same Org )
Expected: User can view the UG but no action can be performed over it, he doesn't have any permission over the group.