Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC1, 6.2.0 CE RC2
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC3
Component/s: ~ [Archived] Frontend Infrastructure
Environment:Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x CE GIT ID: 8fa8f7ed34aa0ccc8d9655c9e9f07fb12859fce0.
6.2.x CE Plugins GIT ID: b6ab6a49ee205e0f595e052dc1a463aa8164c34e.
Steps to reproduce:
- Install the wiki-navigation portlet
- Add the tree Menu, Page Menu and Wiki Portlet to a page
- Add some pages and child pages to the Wiki portlet
- Assert the Front Page shows up, but the plus button is unresponsive and doesn't display the tree view
- Scope the Page Menu portlet to a wiki page and assert nothing displays
The tree portlet should display a tree view of the Wiki pages and the page menu should display the wiki page that it is set to
The tree portlet only displays the top level pages and doesn't display the tree. The page menu portlet doesn't display anything (neither content nor title) of the wiki page chosen.