Type: Technical Task
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC3
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC3
Steps (use default site - Liferay):
- From Site Admin > Blog: add blog entry (blog-entry1)
- Remove all permissions of the blog entry for Site Members & Guest
- Add the blog portlet to a page (page1)
- Create a regular role
- Define permissions -> "Site Admin > Content > Blog": "Access in Site Administration" and "View"
- Define permissions -> "Site Admin > Applications > Blog > Application Permissions" : "View"
- Create an user (user1) with this role and remove the Power User role from this user
- With user1, go to page1 -> result: user1 can't see the blog-entry1
- With user1, go to "Site Admin > Content > Blog"
Result: user1 can see blog-entry1, and after selecting the entry an error is displayed.
Expected: user1 can't see blog-entry1.