Type: Technical Task
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC3
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC4
Steps (use default site - Liferay):
- From Site Admin > Wiki: go to "Main" node and add wiki page: wiki-page
- Remove all permissions of the wiki-page for Site Members & Guest
- Add the Wiki portlet to a page (page1) and configure Main wiki node.
- Add the Wiki Display portlet to a page (page1) and configure to the Main wiki node
- Create a regular role
- Define permissions -> "Site Admin > Content > Wiki": "Access in Site Administration" and "View"
- Define permissions -> "Site Admin > Applications > Wiki > Application Permissions" : "View"
- Define permissions -> "Site Admin > Applications > Wiki Display > Application Permissions" : "View"
- Create an user (user1) with this role and remove the Power User role from this user
- With user1, go to page1 -> result: user1 can't see the wiki-page in the Wiki or Wiki Display.
- With user1, go to "Site Admin > Content > Wiki"
Result: user1 can see the wiki node with 2 pages (front page and wiki-page) when click to this node to access the pages the user can see only 1 page (front page)
In Site Admin> Content > Wiki: user1 can see the wiki Main node but not the wiki-page inside.
In Page1, user1 can see the portlets but not the wiki-page in any of the views of wiki & wiki display portlets (for example under "All pages" view)