Type: Technical Task
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC3
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC3
Steps (use default site - Liferay):
- From Site Admin > Dynamic Date: add a list (test-DD-list)
- Remove all permissions of the test-DD-list for Site Members & Guest
- Add the Dynamic Data Dysplay portlet to a page (page1)
- Create a regular role
- Define permissions -> "Site Admin > Content > Dynamic Data Lists": "Access in Site Administration" and "View"
- Define permissions -> "Site Admin > Applications > Dynamic Data Lists Display > Application Permissions" : "View"
- Create an user (user1) with this role and remove the Power User role from this user
- With user1, go to page1 -> result: user1 can't see the test-DD-list
- With user1, go to "Site Admin > Content > Dynamic Data List"
Result: user1 can see test-DD-list, and after selecting the entry an error is displayed.
Expected: user1 can't see test-DD-list.