Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC3
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC3
Environment:CentOS6 Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x EE GIT ID: 4fb5108e5bc94a5b07f4023adc6c173b81eb571e.
Steps to reproduce:
- Add these lines to portal-ext:
Note Make sure to use the proper IP for mysql
- Startup node1 (wait until fully started up)
- Startup node2 (same)
- Because testing was on EE bundle, deployed cluster license on node1 then node2
- Hit localhost:8080 in node1
- Hit localhost:8080 in node2
Users will be able to hit each localhost:8080.
Whichever instance is hit second will throw console errors and a UI error saying "Internal Server Error". See errors in
LPS-35077, which are consistent with the attached mysql text file.