In various portlets, the columns are mislabeled.
Steps to reproduce:
- My Workflow Tasks
- Deploy kaleo-web
- submit an asset for publication
- Navigate to "My Workflow Tasks"
- The "last activity date," "due date," and "state" won't be over the correct columns.
- DDL Templates
- Navigate to Dynamic Data Lists
- Click "Manage Data Definitions"
- Create a data definition
- Create a display or form template for that data definition
- In the manage templates screen, the column headers will be shifted over to the left by one column
- Web Content Templates
- Navigate to Admin > Web Content
- Click Manage > Templates
- Add a template