UPDATE: This can be reproduced whenever a portlet using inline editor and another one using normal editor appear on the page. The described issue is the side effect of the inline editor js file not loading due to a race condition.
The 'Select' related assets button is unresponsive unless the page is refreshed in the message boards portlet. This only occurs the first time a users tries to add a related asset in the Message Boards portlet.
- Start liferay with a clean db/cache
- Add the Message Boards and Blogs portlet
- In the Blogs portlet, add a Blogs Entry
- In the Message Boards portlet, click 'Post New Thread'
- Expand the Related Assets panel
- Click on the 'Select' button
- Assert that nothing happens
After clicking on the 'Select' button, a drop down menu will appear.
After clicking on the 'Select' button, nothing happens.